Here are my days 7-13 of Thankfulness!
7- I'm thankful for my parents and the fact that they would do anything for me to see me happy.
8. I'm thankful to have such a loving and gracious savior who loves me despite my almost moment-by-moment downfalls.
9. I am thankful to have friends who send me uplifting text messages or emails at just the right moment- without even knowing how they brighten my day.
10. I am thankful for my health. This one's difficult, as that's a day-to-day kind of thing with me. But- I am healthy and able to do the majority of things I want to do without issue, and for that I am thankful.
11. I am thankful for my freedom. So many people have given so much for me to be able to complete school, attend college, have a job, and live my daily life without constant fear of mortar attacks... or without seeing armed guards at every corner. I am thankful to the soldiers who have fought and given the ultimate sacrifice in order to ensure that I live this way.
12. I have today off... and for that, I am INCREDIBLY THANKFUL! :)
13. I am thankful to have clothes to keep me warm. I get up every day and lament that "I have NOTHING TO WEAR!" Then resolve to just go to work in my bathrobe, and give up on life because I don't like to wear the same thing over and over. The reality of it is, I have more than enough. I have plenty more than the majority of people with whom I work, yet I whine about it daily.
Maybe I'll do better with the next few.