Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

My day off!



SO, I was off Thursday and Friday this past week, then today! It has been lovely, but I can't really tell you that I've done much that has been productive!
The plan was for me to be off in order to prepare for, then clean up after, our fence party. Said party was moved to this next weekend (8/28), so my time off was kind of worthless. I no
w cannot take off this friday before the party because I have to attend a day-long tr
aining with work on Fri... so, what do you do?

Thursday- I don't really remember what I did, but I'm thinking I did some house-work. ??
Friday- I went to the Dr., came home, thought I was dying, and then took a nap. I then proceeded in Happy Houring my way around Nashville with friends from my work, then friends from D's work, and then Ihop with Evan & Carol after that!
Saturday we didn't do anything all day until we went to Amy & Wes's Wedding shower...
Sunday, D & I mulched the front yard and redid part of the flower beds... we are now PROS at mulching!

Today, I haven't done much of anything. I had my alarm set for 8:20 so that I would get up and get going... didn't happen. Martini spent the evening puking again last night, and Carmen then threw a fit until we let her sleep with us... I got up at 10:20. I then decided to do some laundry and make a grocery list. This turned into me sitting in the floor for two solid hours watching Jerseylicious and coupon clipping to no avail. I did, however, make a pact with the dogs that Jersey is the ONE STATE I will never consider living in... mostly because of the hair, makeup, and complete insanity of that show (as well as Jersey Shore) it's like this place is a completely different PLANET!
At some point, I cleaned the front porch and moved all the rocks that we took out of the flowerbeds.... I went to the grocery store and spent $101 on fresh fru
its and veggies and veggie meats and free-range chicken. I then came home and decided I was going to make lasagna for dinner. I had Rice-Lasagna noodles already here, and I had purchased the fresh stuff to make spaghetti sauce to go with it. I just decided that the sauce tastes too good to go IN something and needs to be the star, so D has to get rice-spaghett
i noodles on his way home. Love him!
OK PICTURE TIME
I am really slow at uploading pictures from my camera... so these should have been put up here about 2 weeks ago. Rachel's Surprise Baby SHOWERRRRR!!!
...
This was (obviously) the second she walked through the dooooooor


Aaron, so proud to have pulled off a surprise for the un-surprise-able

Opening my present... she loved the shoes!
...
Crap. Neighbor's internet is not holding up. I'll put more up later when other people aren't stealing internet at the same time as me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment