Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Scary Scary Dreams!!

So Martini is laying beside me on the couch whimpering in her sleep, which makes Donnie think she's having nightmares... I think she's having fun!
WHO KNOWS?!?


This is a picture of my lovebugs with Memaw and Papaw McKee in Athens, TN.
We went there a few weeks ago to visit bc Papaw was in the hospital again and the news we kept getting kept getting less-good. The rest of the pictures on here will be from this trip, although not in ANY WAY related to the post. They're just silly :)
Like THESE!!!!! :)



















I don't have much to write about today, but I felt the need to do so.
Just a few things I'm thinking about today:
1. It is ONLY TUESDAY
2. My back hurts
3. I CANNOOOOOT WAAAIIIIIT To get the PICTURES I ordered from Kate Whitmore
4. I am excited for the weekend
5. I need to take a few days off to do nothing but sleep!!!
To break these down:
1. Apparently, Tuesday is not the same a Friday. You are still expected to work 3 more days in the week. What is this all about?
2. We played Volleyball at Brad's hous
e on Sunday- I played the first couple of games shoeless... it was not too bad until I felt like part of my back cracked in half, then I took a break and put my shoes on. Still, though. Back=Hurting. Wore my back brace yesterday because I couldn't stand up straight without it... today, I tried to be tough, but it didn't really work out.
3. I ordered pictures last night from Kate Whitmore... if they had come an hour before I ordered them, it would still be too slow for me. I'm just THAT excited. I have since cut out paper in the sizes that I ordered (plus the mattes and frames) and taped them to the wall in the design I think I want these things hung. I don't think that's crazy. Do you think that's crazy?
4. Stuff is happening this weekend, but some of it isn't stuff I can tell you til after it happens... then I will post pictures! There is a bday party.. and I think the Nashville Rollergirls have a Roller Derby game we're supposed to attend, and I think we might go to the movies... and lots of fun times.
5. I can never seem to get enough sleep. One of these days I will, but I have a feeling that day will = retirement. Suck.


One of the pretty places we passed on our way home from Athens.




No comments:

Post a Comment