Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So TIREd!

So, do you ever have one of those days where you just want to whine and complain about EVERYTHING?!
How about one of those... weeks?
I feel like I complain to everybody that I talk to.
AAaaaannnd I'm sorry, friends!

The truth is, it's much easier to complain and then continue complaining and talking about people/things than it is to shut up, deal with it, and do something about it.  Or even to just accept the things that we have no control over and focus on the things over which we have influence.
Why is this? Why is it that we are so hard-focused on talking about the negative instead of focusing on the positive?
I don't like it. And I'm tired of hearing/saying, "I'm normally a pretty optimistic person, but..."  I hope to start catching myself before I get 6 feet into the hole of talking about how much stuff sucks. I'm pretty much tired of finding myself 30 minutes into a contest to see whose story makes them seem like more of a martyr. SO, as of right now, I'm going to try to start remembering to monitor myself.
If you're my friend and you read this (both of you), I hope that you will help keep me accountable!
I have a bunch of cool things to write about, but right now this is the only thing I could tick tick out.
Happy February!

In Honor of Green Bay's winning the NFC CHampionship and heading to the Superbowl, here's a picture of me sick and kind of asleep during one of the games this season. It's rough, but Martini looks cute. This is tradition. We have to wear our outfits! Sick or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment