Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Update schmupdate

So some 101 updates (For my 101 in 1001 list, please click here)

1. Go to the beach (we went to Daytona Beach before Disney)

11. Finish painting our bathroom (I paid someone... no worries!) And then we tiled the floor and did all the metal in brushed bronze. SO PRETTY
21. GO TO DISNEY WORLD. YES. CHECK

34. Eat no gluten for one month. Done it. It was boring, but I felt good :)

46. Donate old shoes (and I donated 29 teeshirts, 3 hoodies, 6 pairs of pants, 3 dresses, and a few other things.)

80. Buy bright colored shoes. I bought cobalt blue shoes and wore them to D's Christmas party... did I take them back swiftly after? Yes. They were the most terribly uncomfortable shoes and I only wore them for 20 minutes while at the party. Horrible. But beautiful! Still counting it!

91. Host a game night- this also happened to be NYE. We played Apples to Apples and Mario Cart and Just Dance


TAADAAAAAA!
Oh, and we'll be doing #39 on March 6th. WHAT is UP!

♥ EM



No comments:

Post a Comment