Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

DVR is of the Devil

Serviously.
It disguises itself as super-duper awesome, but deep down, it's evil.
I could totally quit my job just to watch the things I've DVR'd.

And, no, I'm not talking about the wonderful workouts I've DVR'd, I'm talking about all the other stuff.

Must... get up... shower... have to bathe today...

Then I have to go back to work tomorrow...
OH! GET THIS!
I thought I had a Dr. appt at 11 today, so I took off work today (and yesterday, just for fun)...
I look at my phone calendar, TURNS OUT July 8 is TOMORROW, NOT TODAY.
So, I have to go back to work tomorrow, but can't leave for 3 hours to drive to mboro and go sit on a table for 2 hours. I guess I'll have to reschedule it... haha CRAP! Must work on this!

(2 blogs in a row- YES!)
Martini Enjoying herself in our newly fenced backyard...

Pictures- just for fun!
Carmen likes it, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment